Daily Words of WisdomJune 21, 2019
It’s hard to believe that today is the last day of another school year. Each day this year, one of your teachers or I have read a message to you about being the best person you can be. The main idea of each message can be summarized by ten wise choices you should make throughout your lives.
- Choose to be honest.
- Choose to do and be your personal best.
- Choose a positive attitude.
- Choose to be responsible for yourself and your actions.
- Choose quality over quantity.
- Choose to live by the Golden Rule.
- Choose to see the beauty in our differences.
- Choose to be thankful for the good and positive things in your life.
- Choose to serve and help others.
- Choose to set goals for yourself and follow your dreams.
Again, on behalf of the entire Manito community, I wish you all a wonderful summer filled with good friends, good families, good memories, and lots and lots of learning.