Welcome to Mrs. Fuentes' Kindergarten Class!
Monday - Art
Tuesday - Gym
Wednesday - Gym
Thursday - Music
Friday - Library
We are working on the following subject matter this month:
- Reading: "Launching Reader's Workshop"
- Writing: "Launching Writer's Workshop"
- Word Study: Name Study, Letter ID/Sound Recognition, and Sight Words
- Math: Numbers Recognition, Counting, and Writing Numbers 1-5
- Social Studies: School Rules, Community Helpers
- Science: Fall, Apples
Students will typically have a reading and math practice page for homework Monday through Thursday. Be sure to also practice popcorn words each evening with your child and date and sign the blue form. Additionally, be sure to practice letter and number identification and letter sounds as often as possible. Please see the handout for fun games!